Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving in

Well, I havent been keeping up like I should. 

Mo and I went down to Madison over the weekend to see our friends and my family. We had a great time. I was happy to be back. 

Sunday we got the keys to our new house. Before we even started moving in we spent the whole day cleaning the house. I refuse to believe that the last people in this house cleaned more than once in the 4 years they were here. We tossed out a carpet because of the smell, scrubbed down every surface, swept 3 times, mopped twice, and when we dusted the lights in the bedroom there was a noticeable difference in brightness. It was disgusting. 

We finally got all our things moved in today. The house is 60% unpacked. 
Even when we get unpacked there is more work that can be done. I hate the kitchen, bathroom, and second bedroom wallpaper so at some point I'll be ripping it all down (its curling off the walls anyway) and its obvious that at some point there use to be a nice garden at the side of the house so I would really like to work on that.

I also have an idea for a painting that I would like to start working on as soon as I dig out all my art supplies. 

Oh, and Im trying to find a job. Busy busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment