Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sailor Mars- Make up!!

Sailor Moon was the first Anime I ever saw. I LOVED IT! I loved it so much that I built webpages dedicated to the site helping Americans find the translated Japanese. If I had never seen Sailor Moon my geekiness probably wouldnt be as high at it is today (I might have been set back a few years... only a few considering in 2nd grade music Darth Vaders march was the first thing I played on the plastic recorders they gave us.)

For this Halloween I had to dress up as Sailor Mars!

I made this costume for under $20 (not including the wig) using only a hand held cheap sewing machine. I actually know nothing about sewing so I had some help from Mo who learned to sew in the army. He did the gloves, and the poofy parts on the shirt.

Here are some pictures from Halloween:


My girlfriends dressed up as Codex from the Guild and Morticia.

I have no idea who the guy dressed up as Cloud was but he looked awesome so I had to take a picture with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment