Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ka

Mo and I finally took a day off together.

We went and saw Cirque Du Soleil Ka. It was AWESOME! The whole stage moves while the acrobats swing and jump all over the place. My only complaint is that an hour and a half show wasnt enough. It was so cool that the time flew by and I didnt want it to end.

The whole theater was pretty damn cool looking. While we waiting fire balls shot up from the stage area.
I tried to take some picture with my cell phone without anyone seeing because the woman next to us got yelled at for using her camera.



After the show I had a craving for sushi so we walked around MGM looking for a restaurant. The first very nice place we stopped at wanted $15 for two pieces of a roll. We didnt stay there.
We went to The Grand Wok and sushi bar. It was good and only slightly expensive. It was also a very interesting twist to order sushi and get a fortune cookie at the end of our meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment